Self Driving Track Days returns in 2018 to Daytona Karting Track in Milton Keynes, UK on Tuesday 10 July 2018 for a 1-day track-side event incorporating autonomous vehicle demonstrations and a full day workshop for anyone interested in learning more about driverless vehicles and related technologies. The event will lead attendees through the basic principles of building an autonomous vehicle, design and safety implications, and a detailed overview of the sensor, processing and software technologies and suppliers in this rapidly growing sector.
The event provides an opportunity for learning, networking, research and development, and collaboration, with live demonstrations of vehicles on-track, guided by the experts who built them. Sense Media has already run a series of well-received demo events in the UK, Belgium, France and USA.
Wherever you are based, whatever autonomous technology you focus on, whatever your resources – Self Driving Track Days is on your side to educate and provide hands-on experience for those with an interest in autonomous vehicle technologies.
Top 9 reasons to attend Self Driving Track Days
- Mini-exhibition – access for all attendees
- Full day of introductory to intermediate training workshops
- Ride in an autonomous vehicle, experience the technology in action, first hand
- Gain an understanding of the technologies that enable autonomous driving in our technology showcase, with discussions around AI, Sensor Fusion, Open Standards, Functional Safety and more
- See demonstrations of these technologies in action in the onsite exhibition
- Create your own customised agenda, choosing from our range of workshops from beginner to expert level
- Put your questions to the experts to expand your knowledge of autonomous vehicle engineering
- Meet engineers working in the sector who are keen to develop new relationships to progress driverless vehicle development
- Take advantage of extensive networking refreshment breaks to make new connections
Book Your Tickets – 10 July 2018 at Daytona Milton Keynes, UK