We are very grateful for the organisations that are supporting this project, whether with promotional support, advice and assistance, or production and logistical support:
- AutoSens – The world’s leading vehicle perception conference – which we run.
- DIY Robocars – Great website with lots of resources we’ve helped Chris Anderson pull together (he’s also the man behind Dronecode, CEO of 3DR and author of The Long Tail.
- Formula Pi – The leading small-scale driverless vehicle competition
- Motorsport Industry Association – Trade association for the UK Motorsport industry
- Motor Sports Association – Trade association for UK Motorsport event organisers
- Transport Systems Catapult – The UK’s innovation centre for Intelligent Mobility and authority in defining and shaping transport Strategy in the UK
- Sense Media Events – Our parent company
- Self Racing Cars – The US-based project that set us on this brilliant path
Watch this space as we add more friends and expand our network.
Self Driving Track Days is the perfect platform for the automotive industry press and associations to promote their brand and products. If you would like to become a media partner or supporting organisation please contact Sophie West
Media Partners in 2018