Be part of something exciting!
Generating exposure in mainstream and specialist media (BBC, AzoNetwork, Fully Charged, IEEE Spectrum, among others) being a delivery partner of Self Driving Track Days will expose your brand to new customers inside and outside the automotive technology supply chain, extending your brand visibility and providing a unique opportunity to align your brand with a range of educational and outreach activities.
We will provide the chance for attendees to be guided through the basic principles of building an autonomous vehicle, including design and safety implications. Sponsors, exhibitors and technology partners of the event will also be given the chance to showcase their expertise and provide detailed overviews and demonstrations of the sensor, processing and software technologies required to realise self driving cars.
This is your chance to extend your brand visibility and engage with the next generation of autonomous vehicle engineers, whilst aligning your brand with a range of educational and outreach activities in this sector.
What’s in it for you?
The event provides an opportunity for learning, networking, research and development, and collaboration, with live demonstrations of vehicles on-track, guided by the experts who built them.
You can demonstrate your expertise in this field via presentations, in-depth workshop and technology demos, just choose the package and involvement that’s right for you:
- Feature in our technology exhibition, the location for all the day’s networking breaks, perfect for demoing a small product, or marketing your services
- Capitalise on your technical expertise and share the capabilities of your hardware, software or technology stack, and present a session in our introductory workshop,
to show how these are integral to building an autonomous vehicle
- Drive attendees in your own demonstration vehicle around our demo track, to enable them to see your technology in action and remember that experience in the future
- Gain brand visibility in pre-event marketing, via web profile listings and mentions across our social media accounts
- Take part in an on-site interview, to be hosted and shared post-event on our popular YouTube channel, for a great PR return
- Media friendly – we encourage bloggers and journalists to attend in order to better understand the tech
- Recruitment opportunities – Attendees are often looking to this exciting new sector for more than just business partnerships
Why Sponsor or Exhibit?
Being a sponsor or exhibitor at Self Driving Track Days will:
- expose your brand to new customers inside and outside the automotive technology supply chain
- extend your brand visibility
- provide a unique opportunity to align your brand with a range of educational and outreach activities
- gain you access to meet up to 100 attendees working on or planning to be involved with developing autonomous vehicles in the near future
Want to reserve your seat at the table as part of this exciting new activity? Contact Lina Alousta, our Business Development Manager ([email protected]) to discuss how you could be involved in 2018.
With wider awareness and coverage expected, we are expanding our events and attendance in the UK and DACH regions in Europe, and adding more event elements at each venue.
We are passionate about this project and interested to hear from organisations keen to extend their brand visibility, as well as support education and outreach in the sector of automotive technology.
Full details for the 2018 series are in development now, so don’t delay, contact us today.