Autonomous Vehicle Technology Workshops & Demos
Austria TV coverage of our most recent event
Self Driving Track Days runs 1-day track demonstration and workshop on autonomous vehicle technology. We provide all levels of educational workshops, from advanced down to introductory level content, delivered by industry professionals, in a one-day workshop. PLUS an exclusive opportunity to have a ride in a fully autonomous vehicle on the venue track.
Highlights from our 2016 event
These sessions are suitable for engineers and R&D teams from vehicle manufacturers, software developers, post-doc students, researchers, Udacity nanodegree students, Formula Student Driverless teams, universities, hobbyists, whether inside the automotive industry or not. We educate and develop those with an interest in autonomous vehicle technologies as well as providing hands-on experiences to get up close and personal with the technology. Attendees gain unparalleled insight into the systems that make self-driving cars tick.
Don’t just take it from us… What do previous attendees think?
- 99% of previous workshop attendees would likely attend again
- 97% of previous workshop attendees rated the event as Good to Outstanding
“At Self Driving Track Days Austria I got to meet several major companies in the field of autonomous driving. I had a blast, especially while catching a ride with a self-driving car.” Kaspar Sakmann, T-Mobile Austria.
“Excellent, inspirational and gorgeous” Sanyaade Adekoya, Pat-Eta Electronics Ltd
“Friendly atmosphere combined with leading technology and specialists.” Joseph Griggs, Brunel University
“A really useful and informative day. The sponsors were very helpful and thought provoking. Simply too much to take in on just one day and I thought of so much more to ask about while travelling home” James Hardy, University of Derby
View the Past Agenda
Self Driving Track Days – July 2018
- Lively discussion and in-depth learning in an informal setting Wednesday, 11 July 18
- If we cannot find the solution, we will create it Wednesday, 11 July 18
- There is no shortage of interest in the industry but a shortage of qualified candidates Tuesday, 3 July 18
- We are not afraid to try new things, take calculated risks and find new opportunities Tuesday, 3 July 18
- Autonomous systems are about to change society Tuesday, 3 July 18
- Goal! Lessons learnt from robots playing football Thursday, 14 June 18