Autonomous Vehicle Technology Workshops & Demos | 10 July 2018 | Daytona Milton Keynes, UK
Austria TV coverage of our most recent event
Self Driving Track Days runs 1-day track demonstration and workshop on autonomous vehicle technology. We provide both basic-level introductory and advanced educational workshops delivered by industry professionals, in a one-day workshop. PLUS an exclusive opportunity to have a ride in a fully autonomous vehicle on the venue track.
Highlights from our 2016 event
No prior knowledge or experience required!
These sessions are suitable for Udacity nanodegree students, Formula Student Driverless teams, vehicle manufacturers, software developers, engineers, hobbyists, universities, researchers, manufacturers, whether inside the automotive industry or not. We educate and develop those with an interest in autonomous vehicle technologies as well as providing hand-on experiences to get up close and personal with the technology. Attendees gain unparalleled insight into the systems that make self-driving cars tick.
Don’t just take it from us… What do previous attendees think?
- 72% of previous workshop attendees* would likely attend again
- 86% of previous workshop attendees* rated the event as Very Good to Excellent
“Excellent, inspirational and gorgeous” Sanyaade Adekoya, Pat-Eta Electronics Ltd
“Friendly atmosphere combined with leading technology and specialists.” Joseph Griggs, Brunel University
“A really useful and informative day. The sponsors were very helpful and thought provoking. Simply too much to take in on just one day and I thought of so much more to ask about while travelling home” James Hardy, University of Derby
*Previous attendees from Self Driving Track Days in Bruntingthorpe, UK in November 2016
View the Agenda
Book Your Tickets – 10 July 2018 at Daytona Milton Keynes, UK
Purchase before 4 May to save £100 on the ticket price
- Technical Workshop agenda announced for 2018 Thursday, 19 April 18
- Cybersecurity is a mind-set Monday, 16 April 18
- Will Driverless Cars Grow up in 2018? Thursday, 22 March 18
- Competition winners explain why they are excited about Self Driving Track Days Monday, 12 March 18
- Driverless cars will burn out your eyes and eat your soul Monday, 26 February 18
- When and why your innovation could be funded Wednesday, 21 February 18