Self Driving Track Days comes to OAMTC Teesdorf, Austria on Friday 28 July 2017 for a 1-day track-side event incorporating autonomous vehicle demonstrations and a full day workshop for anyone interested in learning more about driverless vehicles and related technologies. The events will lead attendees through the basic principles of building an autonomous vehicle, design and safety implications, and a detailed overview of the sensor, processing and software technologies and suppliers in this rapidly growing sector.
The event provides an opportunity for learning, networking, research and development, and collaboration, with live demonstrations of vehicles on-track, guided by the experts who built them. Sense Media has run a series of well-received demo events in the UK, France and USA – this event at OAMTC will be the first demonstration of autonomous vehicles available in Austria for members of the public to sign up to.
Wherever you are based, whatever autonomous technology you focus on, whatever your resources – Self Driving Track Days is on your side to educate and provide hands-on experience for those with an interest in autonomous vehicle technologies.
Top 9 reasons to attend Self Driving Track Days
- Mini-exhibition – free to all attendees
- Full day of introductory to intermediate training workshops for only €159*
- Ride in an autonomous vehicle, experience the technology in action, first hand
- Gain an understanding of the technologies that enable autonomous driving in our technology showcase, with discussions around AI, Sensor Fusion, Open Standards, Functional Safety and more
- See demonstrations of these technologies in action in the onsite exhibition
- Create your own customised agenda, choosing from our range of workshops for beginner to expert level
- Put your questions to the experts to expand your knowledge of autonomous vehicle engineering
- Meet engineers working in the sector who are keen to develop new relationships to progress driverless vehicle development
- Take advantage of extensive networking refreshment breaks to make new connections