Attend Self Driving Track Days to meet engineers in the sector and learn about emerging and established technologies vital to a driverless future.
Alongside Autonomous Vehicle Demonstrations, we run a full day workshop of basic-level, intermediate and expert educational sessions on specific topics – all of these are aimed at those aiming or expecting to be working on, with or alongside autonomous vehicles within the next 2 years.
We have already welcomed dozens of companies and organisations to our events.
Our workshops are suitable for the following attendee types
- Companies or individuals exploring the market with some knowledge of relevant technologies
- Students in physics, robotics, automotive engineering, automation, product design, from undergraduate to PhD level
- People with relevant qualifications seeking further contacts and experience
- Commercial and academic researchers
- Technology / transport / intelligent mobility start-ups
- Membership organisations in engineering / technology / computing
- Electronics companies
- Automotive technology buyers
- Technology journalists and writers
- Tier 1 and 2 suppliers in related areas
- Software and electrical engineers
- Computer science specialists such as mapping, big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Roboticists and automation engineers
- Car manufacturers / OEMs
- Niche vehicle manufacturers
- Vehicle perception companies and technologists