Our inaugural season will see our team visit four tracks around Western Europe. The venues have been chosen for a variety of factors, which have all played a part in helping us choose a range of locations, venue styles and facilities. All of our hosting venues have been willing and open-minded to support the series, so we are happy to be their guests.
Daytona Karting, London (Book now)
- Location: Daytona Karting, Sandown Park, Esher, Surrey, UK (Travel and accommodation)
- Event dates: 24-25 April 2017
- Guests expected from: USA, Canada, UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal and more..
- Description: A short distance from London, at Daytona Karting racetrack we have increased our training capacity to meet demand, and will make the most of the compact track environment and excellent hospitality capabilities. Combining a unique training experience, track testing, vehicle demonstrations and a social programme will make this both a memorable introduction to the world of autonomous vehicle technology for newcomers and a valuable insight for more experienced engineers.
ÖAMTC Zentrum Teesdorf, Vienna (Join mailing list for booking and event updates)
- Location: Teesdorf, nr Vienna, Austria
- Event dates: 28-29 July 2017
- Guests expected from: UK, Belgium, Austria, Germany, France, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Poland, Ireland, USA, Canada, Japan, South Korea and more..
- Description: Our flagship venue and event for 2017, ÖAMTC is the Austrian motorists’ association, owning and running similar facilities across the country. This event will include a variety of access rates, including free exhibition and networking meetings, free track time with access to four track areas for testing – skidpad (~100m circuit), sprint circuit (~250m), acceleration / deceleration straight (~200m), demonstration area (~800m2) and outside exhibition area, plus multiple training workshops.