Be part of something exciting!
Generating exposure in mainstream and specialist media (BBC, AzoNetwork, Fully Charged, IEEE Spectrum, among others) being a delivery partner of Self Driving Track Days will expose your brand to new customers inside and outside the automotive technology supply chain, extending your brand visibility and providing a unique opportunity to align your brand with a range of educational and outreach activities.
We have various premium, 12-month sponsorship slots for the project (i.e. with year-round presence online, and branding at each event).
For our 2016-2017 series, we are looking for:
- 1 x Exclusive Insurance Sponsor – STILL AVAILABLE – Contact us
- 1 x Exclusive RADAR Sensor Sponsor – STILL AVAILABLE – Contact us
- 1 x Exclusive Camera Sponsor – STILL AVAILABLE – Contact us
- 1 x Exclusive LiDAR Sensor Sponsor – SOLD – LeddarTech
- 1 x Exclusive Processor Sponsor – SOLD – NXP
- 1 x Exclusive Data Storage Sponsor – SOLD – Quantum
- 1 x Exclusive GPS sponsor – SOLD – NovAtel
- 1 x Exclusive Autonomous Vehicle Software Sponsor – SOLD – Intempora
1 x Exclusive Component and Software Vendor– SOLD – AutonomouStuff
Plus, a number of other marketing, promotional and branding opportunities.
The period of the premium sponsorship will run from launch of that season until the final event in the series, i.e. until August 2017, and include:
- Promotional space on-site at each two-day event (shipping and handling of materials is the responsibility of the partner), with unrestricted commercial activity
- Branding on event briefings and materials
- Online listing on the event series website with links to your website or custom landing page(s)
- Co-promotional support via our online and social media channels
- Each two-day event will include training workshops – we are actively seeking partners to deliver these workshops and encourage this to be seen as a great brand outreach opportunity
- Package options include exhibition space at our flagship event in July 2017, recruitment package, branding, event naming rights
Download Self Driving Track Days – Sponsor Information (pdf), and contact Lina Alousta to develop a partnership package that suits your company’s commercial and branding requirements (email@example.com)
Want to reserve your seat at the table as part of this exciting new activity? Contact Lina Alousta, our Business Development Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss how you could be involved in 2018.
With wider awareness and coverage expected, we are expanding our events and attendance in the UK and DACH regions in Europe, and adding more event elements at each venue.
New sponsorship opportunities include all existing categories, plus flexible packages for items such as:
- Exhibition space at selected events
- Outreach / networking meetup event sponsorship
- Lanyard sponsorship
- Drinks sponsorship
We are passionate about this project and interested to hear from organisations keen to extend their brand visibility, as well as support education and outreach in the sector of automotive technology.
Full details for the 2018 series are in development now, so don’t delay, contact us today.