Autonomous Vehicle Technology Demonstrations & Workshops
NEXT EVENT: 28 July at ÖAMTC Teesdorf, Austria – 1-day training workshop, autonomous vehicle demonstrations and mini driverless technology exhibition! Join us for just €99
Watch our Self Driving Track Days
workshop highlights video
Self Driving Track Days runs 1-day track demonstration and workshop on autonomous vehicle technology. We provide both basic-level introductory and advanced educational workshops delivered by industry professionals, in a one-day workshop. PLUS an exclusive opportunity to have a ride in a fully autonomous vehicle on the venue track.
No prior knowledge or experience required!
These sessions are suitable for Udacity nanodegree students, Formula Student Driverless teams, vehicle manufacturers, software developers, engineers, hobbyists, universities, researchers, manufacturers, whether inside the automotive industry or not. We educate and develop those with an interest in autonomous vehicle technologies as well as providing hand-on experiences to get up close and personal with the technology. Attendees gain unparalleled insight into the systems that make self-driving cars tick.
Don’t just take it from us… What do previous attendees think?
- 72% of previous workshop attendees* would attend again
- 86% of previous workshop attendees* rated the event as Very Good to Excellent
“Excellent, inspirational and gorgeous” Sanyaade Adekoya, Pat-Eta Electronics Ltd
“Friendly atmosphere combined with leading technology and specialists.” Joseph Griggs, Brunel University
“A really useful and informative day. The sponsors were very helpful and thought provoking. Simply too much to take in on just one day and I thought of so much more to ask about while travelling home” James Hardy, University of Derby
*Previous attendees from Self Driving Track Days in Bruntingthorpe, UK in November 2016
- Austria training workshops confirmed Monday, 8 May 17
- 2017 UK training event review Saturday, 29 April 17
- An exciting new funding bid on an entirely different scale Saturday, 1 April 17
- Devon tourist attraction aims to build driverless vehicle test facility – in miniature Saturday, 1 April 17
- Driverless cars for small change? Friday, 24 March 17
- Free driverless vehicle test track facilities Thursday, 23 March 17