Serving individuals and teams from all backgrounds – hobbyists, universities, Formula Student teams, researchers, manufacturers, software developers, engineers, whether inside the automotive industry or not – all are welcome to take part at our events, which take place at venues all over Europe.
Every event will be an opportunity for learning, networking, research and development, and collaboration.
Wherever you’re based, whatever technology you focus on, whatever your resources – We’re on your side.
Booking for our next UK event (24+25 April, nr London) is open
- Austria – 28-29 July – Event information Thursday, 23 March 17
- What is LiDAR and why is it so important to driverless cars? Monday, 20 March 17
- Autonomy vs Petrolheads Monday, 13 March 17
- Pushing the boundaries for driverless vehicles Thursday, 9 March 17
- Inertia – Another essential ingredient for driverless vehicles Tuesday, 7 March 17
- 50+ vehicle perception videos Friday, 3 March 17