Autonomous Vehicle Technology Demonstrations & Workshops
Austria TV coverage of our most recent event
Sorry you missed our events in 2017 – we are planning more in 2018, so please join the mailing list ⇒
Self Driving Track Days runs 1-day track demonstration and workshop on autonomous vehicle technology. We provide both basic-level introductory and advanced educational workshops delivered by industry professionals, in a one-day workshop. PLUS an exclusive opportunity to have a ride in a fully autonomous vehicle on the venue track.
Highlights from our 2016 event
No prior knowledge or experience required!
These sessions are suitable for Udacity nanodegree students, Formula Student Driverless teams, vehicle manufacturers, software developers, engineers, hobbyists, universities, researchers, manufacturers, whether inside the automotive industry or not. We educate and develop those with an interest in autonomous vehicle technologies as well as providing hand-on experiences to get up close and personal with the technology. Attendees gain unparalleled insight into the systems that make self-driving cars tick.
Don’t just take it from us… What do previous attendees think?
- 72% of previous workshop attendees* would likely attend again
- 86% of previous workshop attendees* rated the event as Very Good to Excellent
“Excellent, inspirational and gorgeous” Sanyaade Adekoya, Pat-Eta Electronics Ltd
“Friendly atmosphere combined with leading technology and specialists.” Joseph Griggs, Brunel University
“A really useful and informative day. The sponsors were very helpful and thought provoking. Simply too much to take in on just one day and I thought of so much more to ask about while travelling home” James Hardy, University of Derby
*Previous attendees from Self Driving Track Days in Bruntingthorpe, UK in November 2016
- Austria 2017 review Friday, 4 August 17
- Media coverage – Austria Friday, 4 August 17
- Meridian Mobility Technology – the new name for the UK CAV Hub Tuesday, 25 July 17
- NovAtel on Satellite positioning Wednesday, 19 July 17
- Developing driverless cars with safety in mind Monday, 17 July 17
- AI in autonomous cars Monday, 17 July 17